Welcome!

We have lots of fun in our room! We are excited to share our adventures with you.

Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm Blushing! An Award!


I'm officially blushing y'all!  I have been awarded a blogging award!  The very sweet and lovely Brigid from Brigid's Daily Lesson Log has awarded me the Liebster Blog Award.  I happen to be a new blogger, so I’m feeling very honored right now. J
This award highlights blogs that have under 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste this award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog.

If you have not checked out Brigid’s amazing blog- Brigid Daily Lesson Log do it soon! No sooner...like now!
Click here to head there!

Now for the suspense of the wonderful bloggers I picked to award
Is the Jaws Theme Song in your head right now?
How about now?
Alright, I know the suspense is killing you right? 
Here are the 5 bloggers I am awarding

1.         Joell from Totally Terrific Teaching
2.         Angie from The First Grade Scoop
3.         Alisha From Blissful Days in Second Grade
4.        Mrs. Brown from Adventures in Third Grade
5.         First Grade Hip Hip Hooray!

Click on the links to check them out!
That’s it for now!  I’m currently in the process of moving - so back to packing I go.  Do you still have the Jaws Theme Song in your headI do! 

No comments: